- When solar energy is sufficient then water pump will operate at maximum rpm resulting maximum output through solar through MPPT & VFD.
- When solar energy is weak then VFD is taking DC source from solar & balance AC power from grid to operate the pump at maximum rpm to result maximum output.
- When solar energy is absent then if you wish then grid can operate pump by usual ways such as in night time.
- Uses MPPT Technology to maximize water delivery at solar energy levels.
- Field Oriented Vector control Inverter with Built In Smart Logic to control
- The motor to be operated from solar panels, together with auto start, auto
- Restart, dry run protection and restart, on-off programmable timer function as
- A single composite unit.
- Built in EMC Filter and toroidal DC Choke.
- This solution will work only with conventional modules.
- Suitable for any AC Motor pump of 400VAC, 3-PH, 50Hz+/- 2Hz.
- Suitable for 45 deg C Ambient
- 110% Overload for 60sec
- Speed regulation of 1:100
- Suitable for output cable lengths up to 100 meters.
- Protected against short circuit of phase to phase, phase to ground/ earth.
- CE, UL approved
- Galvanized sheet metal body
- Water level control On/Off Feature.